5 Benefits of Adding a Spray Park to an Amusement Park
August 18th, 2022
There’s a reason that amusement parks have been around for hundreds of years. It’s the same reason why they keep getting larger, with more attractions and more thrilling rides. The reason? People love to visit amusement parks.
When a spray park or splash pad are added to an amusement park, people love it even more. And that creates lots of benefits for the amusement park.
1) Not a Lot of Space Needed for Lots of Attractions Especially for older amusement parks, space can be an issue. Many newer rides have large footprints. But, in the same footprint as a single ride, a spray park can have many different water features.
2) Lower Costs With easy to install and maintain spray park equipment, like Aquatoys Plug n Play, spray park installation and maintenance costs can be a fraction of that of a single ride. A shallow wading pool can be transformed into a spray park with no added plumbing or construction.
3) Improves Length of Visit While many people claim to never get tired of an amusement park, they eventually do. But what if there was a spray park? When they tire or just need a break from the regular rides, they can cool off before trying the next one.
4) Attracts Younger Guests Many amusement parks find it difficult to offer attractions for toddlers and pre-schoolers. That may not be a demographic that you target, but it should be. Why? Because while older children, including young teens, may visit on their own, if you cater to toddlers and preschoolers, the entire family visits. That means more people visiting for a longer time.
5) Gives the Park a Competitive Advantage Think about your own family or amusement park experience, especially if young children are involved. If you have the choice of going to an amusement park, or going to an amusement park with a spray park, which one would you choose? Your spray park can become a colorful and exciting part of your marketing.
– Recent News Posts –
Call Toll Free: 1.866.833.8580
– General Themes –