Announcing: Watertoy’s NEW Partnership with Premier Park & Play!
Premier Park & Play is a family-owned and operated playground equipment supplier for schools, parks, child care centers, apartments, campgrounds with over 25 years of experience in the Splash pad market. We are very excited to be partnering with a company dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Splash Pads Bring Communities Togethers for Water FUN!
- They are cheaper to build, maintain and operate than traditional pools!
- They are scalable which allows them to meet wide-ranging levels of service, space and budgets.
- Communities all over New England are implementing stand-alone splash pads, integrating them into existing pools and playgrounds, and including them in the design of new aquatic complexes.
- With virtually zero water depth, patrons can stay cool and refreshed in a safer environment for all!
- Designed For Inclusive Play And Fun For All Ages And Abilities
Check Out the Benefits of Composite Plastics Compared to Steel in Splash pads!
- Lifetime warranty against corrosion.
- Composite plastic extremely strong and structurally sound yet lighter than steel. The lighter material makes construction and installation much faster and less costly, with no embedded anchor plates required.
- Can be surface mounted, allowing easy retrofits over any pre-existing features. Also allows for flexibility in diversifying play area from season to season. In the off-season, elements can be easily removed so the site can be repurposed into a winter recreational area.
- Overall Lower maintenance costs and time as you have less hardware and mechanical parts.
- Lower electrical conductivity, which makes it safer in the event of lightning.
- Equipment has low heat conductivity which means in the warmer months it is cooler to the touch
Only Empex Watertoys are made of lightweight and durable composite fibreglass. This allows them to be surface-mounted, not requiring the anchors and embedments that steel structures require. This makes installation considerably easier and less costly and makes us ideal for retrofits: simply cut out the old, tap into the existing water supply and mount the new Empex structure where the old one was on the pool/splash pad. No jack-hammering required! This translates to more fun per budget dollar in a shorter period of time.
A water play area is the perfect solution to battle the warm weather that is on the way! We would be happy to set up a meeting to discuss any current or future splash pad plans for your community. Connect with us for more information.