January 23rd, 2019
If you love water slides and water rides, then wouldn’t you love to know where is the world’s largest water park? Fortunately, there are massive indoor and outdoor water parks all around the world. So even if you don’t live near the largest, you’re probably not too far from one on the list below.
The Largest Water Parks in the World
1) Tropical Islands Resort, Krausnick, Germany – Bet you didn’t think the largest water theme park would be in Germany! This one’s so big, it’s built on an old military airfield. It’s also the largest indoor water park in the world, containing a man-made tropical rainforest of over 50,000 plants. Water rides include a canal, fountains, water slides and whirlpools, all maintained at a comfy 32 degrees Celsius.
2) Noah’s Ark Water Park, Wisconsin Dells, United States – More like a collection of water theme parks, Noah’s Ark has four indoor parks in different buildings, plus a massive outdoor park area. It features the longest water coaster in the U.S.A., 40 water slides and two massive wave pools.
3) Chime-Long Water Park, Guangzhou, China – Chime-Long is over 450 acres of spray park equipment that you expect, like lazy rivers, water slides, and wave pools. But it also has a number of water attractions that you can’t find elsewhere, like the world’s largest drift surfing waves.
4) World Waterpark, Edmonton, Canada – The West Edmonton Mall is one of the largest in North America, so it makes sense that it would have one of the biggest indoor water parks too. With a capacity of over 5,000 water-thrill seekers, World Waterpark also sports the world’s largest indoor wave pool.
5) Schlitterbahn, New Braunfels, Texas, U.S.A. – All we’re going to say about Schlitterbahn is this: over three miles of water tubes!
Call Toll Free: 1.866.833.8580